Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every time I log on to my laptop it comes up with the error
The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005) i cant press start or nothing... I tried logging on with safe mood like suggested but it comes up with a black screen with corners saying safe mood..what to do i do????????:sigh:

·
TSF Enthusiast
908 Posts
Hi Beeeeee,

Welcome to TSF!

Do a START>RUN and type in "sfc /scannow" without the quotations. Press Okay and let this roll, this should sort the (0xc0000005) error :grin:

·
TSF Enthusiast
908 Posts
*In Safe Mode!*

Note:
To get into the Windows XP Safe mode, as the computer is booting press and hold your "F8 Key" which should bring up the "Windows Advanced Options Menu".
Use your arrow keys to move to "Safe Mode" and press your Enter key.

Note: With some computers if you press and hold a key as the computer is booting you will get a stuck key message. If this occurs, instead of pressing
and holding the "F8 key", tap the "F8 key" continuously until you get the startup menu.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Every time I log on to my laptop it comes up with the error.The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005. Click on OK to terminate the application. I cannot start or do anything... I tried logging on with safe mood like suggested but it comes up with a black screen with corners saying safe mood and "Microsoft (R) windows XP ( R) ( Build 2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.090206-1234:service Pack 3" written between top two safe modes. I cannot even run START..how can fix this? Any help is greatly appreciated

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.