Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well when entering casttv.com and watching any video and in most cases are the zshare links. After loading normally in any video it takes space in C hard drive and then disappears after watching but... when I watched videos in here they just keep taking up space each time I see a video and I can't seem to locate where all the tmp files for these videos are located in the hard drive.

PD: They are not in the AppData Folder or Documents and Settinfs local configuraction Temp folder.

Any other place were they may be hidding?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already knew that, but thx anyways gonna try your program, why don't any of you try seeing any tv show in that site through zshare mirror see if they got the same issue I have.

Off topic

Why in Vista almost everytime I open it the security center red shield with X appears saying that anti virus vs malware isn't activated but the avg internet security program is on. Even if I click activate nothing happens is this a common issue with most vista?

·
Banned
2,854 Posts
Have you updated the definitions for AVG? If you don't have current updates it will say it is not activated. Try uninstalling and reinstalling and update definitions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.