Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few issues but the main one for this topic is my TCP/IP. I can install TCP/IP from my computers files but I can not install them from my windows 98 se disk. Problem is that the stored files on my computer are curropt and I need to reinstall them. Here are the problems i have.

1.) I can not connect to the internet with IE or AOL
2.) If I start IE and try to visit any website it gives me an explorer error and I need to reboot the system. ( no error if I just open to a blank page or uninstall TCP/IP )
3.) When i try to load the drivers from one of my many Win 98 SE disks it can't seem to find anything it is looking for. I did find the files I need on dirverguide.com but can't seem to get the "Network" whatever it is asking for or the "System" whatever. If you don't know what i am talking about then you might not be able to help me on that.

OK, now that i have my issues laid out here is my question. Does anyone know a place i can download the nessary files to load up a fresh set for my TCP/IP and or what I might call it if I am searching for the download. If you have a direct link that would be great

Thank you for your help in advance
Ken

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.