Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey everybody

every time I try to open my task manager he jumps away .
he appears on the screen but after just a second he's gone again.
has anybody got the same problem and got it solved, pleas let me know.
Are when somebody has an ide what to do let me know
thank you verry much

greetings ikke

hey

I use the contr-alt-del, than clikking the task manager button.
and my task manager first auto minimizes , I can see the little green pictogram on my left corner of the screen.
when i apprough it , it disappears.It closses.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Welcome to the board,

ok as for the task-manager, what method are you using to get into it, and do you mean it auto minimizes or just closes on you?

also:
Are when somebody has an ide what to do let me know
:confused: I'm afraid more info. and a translation on that is gonna be needed. :)

·
Registered
852 Posts
I love win2k, but the first thing I do is take the reference to task manager out of the registry so it doesn't clutter my system tray. So what I mean is Welcome to the forum, but I can not be any help what so ever to this problem!!!!!!!:no:

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
What 0/S ...has to be NT based right....

What is running when it does this and does it do it all the time???

If you stop all extra items from starting are the results the same???

I have this happen on SBS servers...when they are unstable...usally a good shutdown and cold reboot solves it....Do you get a gray box box no image.... and when you scroll over it does the pointer turn from arrow to hourglss...DO you get the task manger icon in the task tray...might only be XP

How long have you left it....sometimes it might be doing something else and what you think is closed might open after 5 minutes....y?? I dont program but it sums up my adventure this morning

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.