Tech Support banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,
I have a lenovo tablet.
I was watching it when suddenly the screen turned to line only. I had a program running for a while now that adjusts the screen hue a bit. I somehow managed to get into safe mode afyer letting it rest for the night. Normal looking screen. I turned off and on again. It had lines only just as before. I suspect it is the program that causes the software to glitch. It might be more serious but the fact that in safe mode i could see a screen was hopefull. The lines screen is lines only and no screen behind that but the white light works.
What would be the right steps to a solution?
How to find safe mode back?
If you had this problem or know what this is please give a solution, it might be a more common thing on these tablets, they were sold off in a supermarket so not the best sort.

·
TSF Moderator , Hardware Team , Networking Team
7,738 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
It briefly worked twice so i thought it might be software interfering hence the question. The glass broke months ago right after i bought for xmas. It did not interfere with what was on the screen. Thanks for looking up replacement. Those do not ship to ireland europe but thanks for trying to help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts