Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a way to set up a program so that it runs in my system tray as soon as my computer boots up. I am running Windows 98 and the program I want to do this with is Alpha Page Pro. This program allows me to set scheduled pages at certain dates and times to give myself reminders. The program needs to be running to do this. I would like it so that I would not have to keep it shrunk down from the desktop to the bottom of the screen but rather out of the way in the system tray like some of the other reminder programs. Any ideas on how I can make this happen?

·
TSF Enthusiast
6,298 Posts
Try searching though the options of the program for something like that (look for something like "run in background" or something like that). If you can't find anything, email the company and ask them about it, they might have an update that can do this.

·
Citizen of the world
51,041 Posts
Thesaurus said:
I am looking for a way to set up a program so that it runs in my system tray as soon as my computer boots up. I am running Windows 98 and the program I want to do this with is Alpha Page Pro.
For $9.95 you can download AllToTray , it allows you to minimize any application to the system tray.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.