Tech Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got system put together (TUF B360M-Plus Gaming S MB , 64 gig vengence 2666 ram,cosair RM850x 80+gold PSU, I5 9600k unlocked). When I turn on power Ram lights up and monitor shows the UEFI BIOS Utility. Under boot Menu it states system cannot find any bootablr devices. I have 2 SSD's connected, one of which has Win 10 installed.
The USB ports on case are functioning.
Suggestions appreciated.

I have Attached 2 pic's of the UEFI screen.

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I flashed the bios and now it shows the SSD's but is not booting to windows. How do I get it to boot into windows when it does not show the drives in in boot menu?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello,

I would recommend to check the connection between the drives and the motherboard, and the drives and the power supply unit. Make sure your SATA cables are working as intended.

Then make sure your SSD with Windows installed is first on your boot order. Listen to weird sounds, beeps & error messages while it's booting.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats what is wierd, neither of the SSD's are showing in the boot order. They are shown in bios but not as bootable.

·
TSF Moderator , Hardware Team , Networking Team
10,545 Posts
1) In order for a PC to boot an Operating System, such as Windows, it must be installed on the hard drive/SSD.

2) If Windows was installed, it has been corrupted somehow (malware?) and is no longer bootable. Solution would be to reinstall Windows. Note that if you have personal data on the drive that you would like to keep, it would need to be retrieved [if possible] before doing anything else with the drive.

3) There is also the possiblity that the drive has failed and needs to be replaced.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts