Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
TSF Team Emeritus, Microsoft Support
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for the command line switches for this program on windows 98. Does anyone know them by any chance? I can't seem to locate them anywhere.

·
TSF Team Emeritus , Microsoft Visiting Expert
3,258 Posts
Hi elf

I was intrigued by your question, so I looked around for a bit. I couldn't find any references at all to any command-line switches for System Monitor in Windows 98 (though there are several places for such switches in Windows 2000 and later). I took a look in my old Win98 MSCE and Resource Kits books, and they didn't reference command line switches for it either.

So I think we'd be safe guessing the command-line usage for it appeared in Win2000. (Though I wouldn't want to put any money on that bet!)

Best of luck
. . . Gary

·
Registered
668 Posts
Hi,

Not sure about that one but, most all DOS commands today contain their own help. Brief but helpful. From DOS prompt just type the Name of the program/command followed by '/?'. Try it on a known one like maybe 'Dir /?'.

Good Luck, Jim

·
Banned
1,123 Posts
I was looking for the command line switches for this program on windows 98. Does anyone know them by any chance? I can't seem to locate them anywhere.
sysmon.exe is a windows program,system monitor. Sorry I don't understand your question. When I typed sysmon.exe-enter in the windows msdos prompt,it brought up the windows program.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.