Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am in need of a SWF converter program that will enable me to convert sound and video to AVI format so i can create a DVD of my flash file i have used Swf2Avi but it didn't work. it only converted the video. and the end result .avi file was 6.30GB! preferably freeware or opensourse would be nice. i only really want to convert this one flash anim. i don't really want to pay money for a program to just use it once.

·
TSF Team Emeritus, Microsoft Support
7,738 Posts
I've never much tried this, but maybe try

http://www.voodoofiles.com/15884 that file. They all seem to do the same sort of thing so I guess your best bet is just to try em till you find one you like (unless of course someone else already knows a good one)

·
TSF Team Emeritus, Microsoft Support
7,738 Posts
yea I talked to a friend of my family who loves working on cars and he said I have maybe 20k miles left on this engine...maybe. It'll work for now though and I'm in the process of looking for a new one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey here is a prog which i`m personally using
its much more featured than the other similar tools :4-thatsba
Click here for the info
or if you need a simple version you can also find it there...
there is a free try download
good luck
Julia

·
Registered
5 Posts
:wazzup_sg
by da way if you need to convert only one file and use the converter only once, i suggest not to use conveter at all!
:leb:

i mean there is a new service aviable - VidFlash.com - online media converting. you will convert your files and then you will be able even to share them coz there is said that you will have hosting for converted file.

:spinning:

good luck

·
Registered
1 Posts
i am in need of a SWF converter program that will enable me to convert sound and video to AVI format so i can create a DVD of my flash file i have used Swf2Avi but it didn't work. it only converted the video. and the end result .avi file was 6.30GB! preferably freeware or opensourse would be nice. i only really want to convert this one flash anim. i don't really want to pay money for a program to just use it once.
Take a look at this tool: Aunsoft swf converter. I am now using it. It can convert swf to many other popular formats, such as AVI, MPEG, MP4, and 3GP, MPEG compatible with VCD, SVCD and DVD etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.