Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I downloaded Super Mario Bros. from the Wii Store yesterday and wanted to play with a friend. When we set it to two player, it won't work. Neither controller will control Player 2.

Will Super Mario Bros. not work with a Gamecube controller, or with one Classic Controller switching hands (we both use the controller for Player 1 & 2)? I know it said when I downloaded the game, but I haven't figured out how to check that.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I also downloaded Super Mario Bros for the Wii. I use the Wiimote to play. To get two players up and running, use the first Wiimote for player one, and press the home button, and connect a second wiimote. This will allow luigi to join in as well. Do this before entering the game, saves time.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, thanks. Forgot about this thread entirely. Got the e-mail about a post here and was confused.

Thanks so much. That'll definitely make it easier to play from now on:)

·
Registered
878 Posts
It confused me at first too when i tried to play, I hope it helps!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi...

Can someone please help me??? I am sooooo frustrated with the game at the moment.

I am still on the first world, and I cannot rescue the toads... I have been trying for 2 hours and I cant even pick the first one up!!!! I have followed the manual and even what comes up on the screen... and all mario does is fly up and down. I have tried running past, standing still, standing on toad, etc etc etc

Can anyone offer advice??

·
Registered
149 Posts
Rescuing the toads is not mandatory but make sure you press one and then shake not the other way around.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.