Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I want to buy Motherboard and Processor. i'm done with processor confusion, it is Core i5. But i'm still don't know what motherboard i should buy, i'm thinking of gigabyte motherboard but i want to take motherboard which will support Core i7 processor. Can anyone please suggest me good gigabyte motherboard which supports Core i7 price should be around 100 - 200$. can you please suggest Asus motherboard at that specs and price please

Please Help Me. I wish to see reply soon :)

P.S - Sorry for English

Thanks,
Viswanath.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My budget is 100-200$ and i won't shop online i'll buy at local stores there will be price more 10 to 20$ only so if you can suggest me good one i'll goto store and get it please suggest me

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Ok when do you plan to buy the cpu and motherboard? SandyBridge is the second generations of the i7 and i5 cpu's and if you can wait a little bit the bug with the chipsets for the new sandybridge should be fixed if its not already taken care of.
Here is a list of all the 1155 socket intel boards from gigabyte that newegg has Newegg.com - Computer Hardware,Motherboards,Intel Motherboards,GIGABYTE,LGA 1155

What you want is a board with one pci-e16 slot for a good video card, if you plan to do xfire or sli I would forget it cause it's not worth it. Most people don't realize that xfire and sli only give a 20 percent increase in performance and having two video cards slows down the pci-e16 slots to 8x or 4x speeds and that slows down the speed. One video card using the full speed of a pci-e16 slot is better than 2 cards at 8x and 3 or 4 cards running at 4x speeds in the pci-e16 slot. Get a board with the latest version chipset for example the intel h61 chip sets are older then the P67's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.