Tech Support banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been having this problem for almost a month now. My desktop keeps on shutting down by itself everytime I play valorant or when I'm just browsing and also keeps on popping up calculator. At first I thought it was the power supply so I bought and changed it and for a week it didn't shut down by itself anymore so I thought its fixed, then when I downloaded Valorant it started shutting down again so I don't know what to do anymore. Already tried all anti-virus and malware and everything was clean. I don't think its the graphics card since it doesn't shut down when I play Dota 2. It only happends with valorant and sometimes when I'm just browsing the internet. Can anyone give me advice on what seems to be the problem because I'm really starting to get depressed with this.

·
Moderator , Security Team
1,049 Posts
Sounds to me like it's more likely to be a problem with Valorant, rather than with Malware, but we can run a few scans on your machine, just to make sure.

• If you have a 32 bit system Download FRST to your Desktop.
  • If you have a 64 bit system Download FRST64 to your Desktop.
  • If you don't know whether your system is 32 bit or 64 bit, download both. Only one will run on your machine. That's the one to use.
  • Double click Frst.exe to launch it.
  • FRST will start to run.
    • When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
    • Press the Scan button.
    • When finished scanning 2 logs will open on your Desktop, FRST.txt and Addition.txt
    • Please post them in your next reply.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts