Tech Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a really new system that I tried optimizing/troubleshooting but I can not figure out by myself why do I see small frequent freezes of 0.1s or so while gaming while having absolutely no fps drops in: Warzone, Kovaaks. I do not have network issues since I tested it in 2 different places and since Kovaaks is singleplayer, I reinstalled multiple times Nvdia software and the games but in both I still have issues. I upgraded every driver that I could find but still no fix. I used every cmd command I found to test/repair system issues/missing files.
http://speccy.piriform.com/results/RyxSy5wLW2SRfuw1QAGlQiG

Attachments

·
Global Moderator
Using Google to solve problems
43,850 Posts
Try a Clean Boot. If this works you can keep it this way or you can Add one Service or Startup item at a time until the mouse becomes sluggish or cursor stops. Then you will know the culprit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Could you let me know how do i add a service or startup item? and what do you mean about mouse sluggish or cursor stops? i just didn.t understand clearly what i have to do

·
Global Moderator
Using Google to solve problems
43,850 Posts
why do I see small frequent freezes of 0.1s or so while gaming

what do you mean about mouse sluggish or cursor stops?
You said your mouse freezes of 0.1s. That's what I mean. Please click the Clean Boot Link and it walks you thru the steps, with pictures. Just follow along. You can leave it that way. Or If you want to get to the bottom of it, reverse the process one service or startup item at a time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts