Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a messed up problem. A while ago i had XP and Vista both running in dual boot great. No problems at all. Well last Christmas i got another hard drive, and decided to set them up in a raid.

So i went to reinstall my operating systems, and have not been able to get it working again since. The point i am at now is i have XP installed on my C: drive, Vista installed on my D: drive. However, i can't get my computer to see the Vista install. I have tried repairing it with Vista disc, tried reinstalling the boot loader for vista with EasyBCD, and i even tried reinstalling Vista completely finally last night.

When i reinstalled it last night, the first part of setup went good with no problems, copied all files over and all that stuff. When it did the first reboot, it just went right back into XP and didn't do anything about the Vista install.

I have NO idea what to do at this point. Originally i was able to get into Vista on the first time i installed it, but as soon as i added XP to the boot loader, it stopped working, and i haven't been able to get back into Vista ever since.

Hopefully someone has some idea of what i can do!!

Thanks in advance!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.