Tech Support banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way to stop online game cheats,,,,, playing command, conquer,,, generals and generals zero hour

·
TSF Regular
701 Posts
COD has Punkbuster...and i think CS:S has VAC or somethin...

·
Registered
273 Posts
VAC is the worst Anti-Cheat system in the world.

Back ON-Topic, The only way to do it, is to create and host a server yourself, and manually kick anyone who "cheats".

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
agreed with nitrus.

I know people that Make Cheats for Games using C++/VB etc, No matter what they can find ways around punkbuster etc. But yeah, punkbuster is defenatly the best so far.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
personally not bashing punkbuster, Cheating-Death (CD) is the best in anti cheating technology but thers even cheats for that. VAC and VAC2 are propably the worst cause there are things you can do to make ur hack undetectable ....

see if there is CD or punkbuster for C&C but to my knowledge there is not

·
Registered
45 Posts
For generals and zero hour you can use aceton, aceton will stop cheats etc... Only problem is, all players in that particular game would need aceton, you cant connect to anyone else who isnt using aceton and hardly anyone uses it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Sorry for the double post, I can't find the edit button! Anyway, harris im on generals pretty much every night so hit me up on it, generals name is
diabolo2006. Also, if you check out gamereplays.org they have all the generals and zero hour info you could ever need!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.