Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have checked my RAM for bad sticks and none found after running over 10 hours straight. I have removed ALL virtual drives. I have uninstalled Avast and installed MSE. I have updated every driver to the latest. I have run driver verifier and no results. I have run Prime95 for over 6 hours and no errors. I have installed every Windows update there is. Seatools says my HDD is ok. After all of this, I still get these stupid BSOD. I have never got so many BSOD before upgrading to Windows 7. Windows 7 is great when it runs like it should but this is starting to ridiculous.

Windows 7 Pro 64bit SP1
4GB RAM Corsair XMS2 6400
Intel Qx6700 2.66ghz Quad
Abit AW9D-MAX with 1.7 BIOS
Nvidia GTX260
Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM ST31000528AS
Cosair TX850W 850watt powersupply

Ohh had a thread going but it was closed.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
You have probably already checked this, but have you checked your PSU? What are the voltage readings for it? Have you tried temporarily tried swapping it with another known working one, just to take that out of the equation?
Have you opened up your computer and checked that all cards and cables are correctly connected and firmly in place.
Can you give us any other temperature readings in celcius if possible.

I have also just noticed this (see attached image) in the file you attached (don't really know my way around these files, but thought I'd see if anything jumped out) and a mod may be able to let you know if this could be a cause. I have done a search for the 'NVR0FLASHDev' throwing a 'tv_ConfigMgrErr24' error. Might be worth having a look at.

Whenever I come across a BSoD, hardware is normally the first thing I will look at.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.