Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"class installer denies the request to install or upgrade this device" Has anyone else had this error when they tried to install a printer/scanner / camera ? if so i would love to here from you because i dont know what else to try this is the 3rd time i have posted this problem
IS THIER ANYONE OUT THERE!!!:4-dontkno

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes we have spoke before, i have tried spyware scans, av scans, registryscans to no provail, there are lots of listings on google aboat this but i cant find a solution, my last resort will be to contact microsoft,i dont want to reformat again. im sure theres some kind of conflict with windows built in drivers in xphome because i have never had a problem on xp pro

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I Finaly Solved It.

"class installer denies the request to install or upgrade this device" Has anyone else had this error when they tried to install a printer/scanner / camera ? if so i would love to here from you because i dont know what else to try this is the 3rd time i have posted this problem
IS THIER ANYONE OUT THERE!!!:4-dontkno
I got my scanner working !!!, someone told me that it could be the new windows updater maybe conflicting with my older scanner so lucky for me i have norton ghost 2003 on and had ghosted my o/s right after formatting so i had not installed the updates yet, i restored my windows back to then and tried a reinstall of my scanner and HEY PRESTO went in first time. THANKS TO NORTON GHOST 2003 BEST PROG:smooch: RAM IN THE WORLD!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.