Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys thanks for helping me out!! I want to be straight to the point, I just got my v2's and for some reason it doesn't work when i connect the mic and headset cables into the front of my computer, it only works when i connect it to my 2.1 speaker system that is connected to the back of my computer. The problem here is that since it's connected to that the mic doesn't work and it seems as if it's not surround sound... seems like I'm just using my speakers but against my head also I believe I have realtek on this computer. Please help me out here I barely bought these and im broke right now i can't afford to send it back or anything. thanks so much!!

·
Team Manager - Networking , Moderator - Hardwa
19,823 Posts
Sounds like the front panel ports are not working. Have you tested them with another device?

I can't find the full specs, but they would appear to be a stereo model with a single 3.5mm connector (green) for audio and a single 3.5mm connector for the mic. Connecting them to the speaker system shouldn't matter.

For testing, you can simply disconnect the speakers and connect the headphones to the rear ports.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.