Tech Support banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I think my steam account got hacked I already tried contacting Steam Support but they didn't help me.
I also tried recovering my account but it said I had to wait till i could try again.
I don't know what I'm supposed to do I'm scared.

·
Moderator , Security Team
991 Posts
To recover a Steam account, see ...

For a step by step guide see ...

Other than that, there is little we can do to assist you, as this is not a problem with your computer, it's a problem with your Steam account, which is hosted on Steam's server.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Other than that, there is little we can do to assist you, as this is not a problem with your computer, it's a problem with your Steam account, which is hosted on Steam's server.
Thanks, I already sent them proof it's my account but they didn't respond yet.
I really hope I can recover my account again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I just found out that my account was locked I already sent them Ownership proof can they unlock my steam account?

·
Moderator , Security Team
991 Posts
If you've given them proof of ownership, I can't see any reason why they can't or wouldn't unlock your account. Of course I'm not in any position to say just how long that might take, I'm afraid that's a discussion you'd have to have with the administrators at Steam.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts