Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this today in the Best Buy ad. According to the ad the release date is 3/1/10 even though Blizzard doesn't have this on their own websites. The preorder will run you $59.99USD and can be done at www.bestbuy.com.

This IS awesome.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Blizzard never really releases dates this early. I wouldn't get your hopes up for the first of March.

But if it is true, I see a lot of people happy, I for one am not getting SC2.

I also noticed that they don't have the real name, Starcraft 2 - Terran: Wings of Liberty. Also, $60? ***? They are gonna make you pay $180 for the full Starcraft 2 game?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Some of these preorders have been going on since 2007... pretty much as soon as the game was announced. Many websites used to peg the release date for December 2008, and others for February 2009... so I wouldn't say the release date is necessarily reliable.

But hopefully I'm wrong, I'm itching to play this thing as anyone else :)

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Is it correct what I hear about SC2? No LAN? Just like D3? Laaaaaaaaaaaame. And yeah, the release date is bogus, Blizzard's release date on all their games is "When it's ready" just like it always has been.

·
Retired Mod.
4,479 Posts
What about never :grin:? 1.13 d2 patch is looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong over due.

·
Hardware Team , Games Team
4,651 Posts
Online stores do this to lure you into pre-ordering games. I almost pre-ordered Assassins Creed 2 when EB games said is was going to be released on the 30/11/09. Then 2 weeks before the "So called' release it was replaced by "TBA".
:grin:

·
Retired Mod.
4,479 Posts
but that was long ago >.>. He has kind of a point, pc games are being released at 60. I use to think 50 was a lot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.