Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· hey
10,244 Posts
DJ Specs said:
However, I'll look around, and see what we can find, and if Danrak, (Our Drivers Expert) has any info that might help, please let us know.
Wow, I'm a expert now, all those years of my co-workers being to lazy to look for drivers have paid off.

Anywho, you found my source. Voodoo has gone out of the pc video card business, so the only support from them is now www.voodoofiles.com

· hey
10,244 Posts
Their website is currently having problems, so I can't go in and d/l the file to see how you are supposed to set it up. The two ways you can do is if they did put a install program in the d/l'ed file run that. That will be in the directory where the files unzipped too.

Or to do it manually (this asumes you created a folder on your desktop to unzip the files too called 'drivers files') open your Control Panel (click Start, then pick Settings then Control Panel). Double click the System icon and choose the Device Manager tab. Find the device for which you want to update the driver. Click the plus sign (+) next to the various categories click on the device you want to update, and then click on "Properties" and the "Driver" tab.

Then click the "Update Driver" button. A dialog box will walk you through the process. Choose "Display a list of drivers..." then choose the "Have Disk" button and use the dialog box to find the "driver files" folder you created on your desktop. Choose the ".INF" file in that folder and click OK. The system will update the appropriate driver. If there is more than one .INF file then try each one until you get a successful install. Finally, reboot your machine so that the new driver can take effect.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.