Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
TSF - Emeritus
14,776 Posts
Spring has sprung! Summer won't be far behind... We have bluetits taking nesting material in one nesting box and hornets taken over another one! It is estimated that spring is 2 weeks early, here in the SW UK.

Those are great images. I have just cut myself on their sharpness. You must have a nice piece of glass. I tried to peek at the exif but Flickr deletes it :sad:

You have one heck of a photostream on Flickr. Congrats on some top notch photographs :pray:

·
TSF Team, Emeritus
57,109 Posts
Yep, what Donald says - Beautiful photos, especially with the bee(s) - I think the bees here in London suffer from Vertigo, I never see any on my 1st-floor balcony :sigh:

·
TSF Team, Admin, Manager Security
5,057 Posts
Great pictures! The first shot is my favourite. I think I should go out and take some.... :grin:

WereBo, I've never seen any bees in London at all, but then again whenever I go I'm mainly on the tube or in the British Museum :laugh:

·
TSF Team, Emeritus
57,109 Posts
@ someguy - The weeds in my downstairs neighbour's garden sees dozens of bees during Spring/Summer but they don't seem to see the flowers on my balcony - Perhaps the frosted-glass panels blocks their vision, glass does block UV light, which bees see :4-dontkno

It's strange cos blackfly and greenfly find the plants easily enough, I have to spray them every day with soapy water (A lot more environmentally-friendly and safer for food-crops) :laugh:

·
TSF - Emeritus
14,776 Posts
Rest in Peace Manuel. Thank you for showing us some of God's work in nature. God Bless & good bye...

·
TSF Team, Emeritus
57,109 Posts
Good bye Manuel and thank you for such beautiful pics, you're going to be very sadly missed :sad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.