Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64 bit on a new PC I built. When I try to load some websites, on any browser, I get an Error: Connection Timed Out, and often my internet will crash until I run diagnostics, at which point the connection returns. The one specific website I know this happens with, though it has happened with several others, is nexusmods.com. The issue doesn't just affect my computer, as the entire router loses internet when this happens. The strange thing is nexusmods works occasionally. It loaded today so I thought I was in the clear, but then when I tried to log in, same problem, and it hasn't loaded since then. I have scanned for viruses using Rkill, Malwarebytes, ADW Cleaner, and Rogue Killer, none of which found anything, changed to Google's public DNS, and flushed DNS. The problem still persists.

·
TSF Moderator , Hardware Team
2,464 Posts
How long ago did you build this PC? Do you have all the necessary drivers installed? Are all the drivers updated to the latest version? Are there any errors in device manager?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I built the PC about 2 months ago. As far as i know I have all necessary drivers installed and updated. There are no errors in the device manager.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.