Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I bought the ASUS A7V333 motherboard recently, and it features a header for and SPDIF module. However, I have searched exhaustively for the required SPDIF module and it is no where to be found. Does anyone know where I could purchase this item?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The board has a header for the SPDIF connection, but it also shows a riser card module in my manual that was not included with the board.
I was wondering where I could buy this Module.

·
Registered
100 Posts
That type of module is proprietary to the motherboard and would only be available from the manufacture. Check their website. Also, try the distributor may have some unused parts laying around from returned units.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
spdif module

Thanks for the info, but I have already searched ASUS's site extensively, with no luck. It's funny that they show a picture of the necessary card in the motherboard manual, but I've searched through a few distributors and still could not find anything. If anyone knows of some diverse distribution companies I would greatly appreciate it!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Ok, here is a place that seems to know about S/PDIF interfaces. It looks over kill unless you are doing professional sound stuff and have something to plug the cable into. I imagine it hooks to devices with s/pdif inputs or outputs. Our local DJ might know something about it- what do you say, oh ye that feels the funk?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.