Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a dell inspirion notebook 1150. When I use Realplayer, i have no sound. I have sound when I use windows media player. Can someone tell me my problem ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
After another look I also have no sound from radio downloads in media player or realplayer

·
Vetustior Humo
11,129 Posts
Did you check to make sure all the different sources in the "Volume Control" are slid up? Right click on the speaker icon in the lower right>Open Volume Control>slide all of them to the top ( "Volume Control" which is the main control so you may only want to slide it half way up). Then see it you get any volume from your aps.

Also, and this will sound bad, but make sure the volume slider is in the middle (at least) on RP and that the mute button is not active.

If that doesn't fix it, let us know and others will gladly help.

·
TSF Emeritus
26,228 Posts
Does Realplayer have a mute button or a volume slider? (not the Volume Controls you've already checked) This would also affect radio streams. EDIT: forget that, I didn't read Yustr's reply properly!

Have you installed the Realplayer plugin into your browser and enabled Java to allow Realplayer/WMP radio streams?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.