Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, i have a bit of a problem.

I can't exactly tell you when this started happening, but i've only just started to notice it. When i have a music player, ie. iTunes, Winamp, or Windows Media Player running with a track playing, when ever i surf the web or perform an activity that requires some sort of internet usage, the sound becomes mixed with static. This happens only during the transaction of information over the web, but once the webpage is finished loading the sound is just fine. I come to conclude that the sound imperfection is caused by the sending and recieving of information over the internet. This is quite odd, because since when does playing music on a computer have anything to do with internet transactions?

I am aware that this is a sound card help forum, but perhaps the sound card relates to the problem that i face. So, cna anybody tell me anything more about my dilemma or have a solution? Thank you.

·
Registered
290 Posts
try a scan for spyware .. and viruses and all so update your media players and drivers.. and what internet browser do you use?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.