I am actually installing it to c:\Programs\Sony\Vegas Pro 9.0\
I'll go into some more details what is happening:
1. I click the exe file and the files are extracted.
2. A choose language window appears, I chose English.
3. Afterwards I come to a "Welcome to the Sony Vegas Pro 9 software installation" window. I click next to continue.
4. I agree with the End-user License Agreement.
5. I verify the installation path c:\Programs\Sony\Vegas Pro 9.0\
6. Ready to Install window. I press next.
7. A bar starts filling up and fills up once, then fills up maybe 1/10 and then stops (it says it's copying new files).
8. The error "Source file not found: C:\Documents and Settings\David\Lokala inställningar\Temp\SonyInstall_1\ac3plug.cab. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it.
I can choose Retry (which just brings me back to the error message) or Cancel, which cancels the whole installation.
I've checked the C:\Documents and Settings\David\Lokala inställningar\ directory and there's no Temp folder there.
I've cleaned out all my temp files, but that didn't work either. I've also run the exe file as administrator, but no luck.
A forum community dedicated to tech experts and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about articles, computer security, Mac, Microsoft, Linux, hardware, networking, gaming, reviews, accessories, and more!