Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of the places I go to open up for a couple seconds and then redirect to "emachines search engine" saying it cannot find the URL and then it lists a different URL then what I wanted to begin with. Ran Norton AV 2009 and Malewarebytes and neither of them are fixing the problem. What do I do??? Please help. I am stumped.:4-dontkno

·
Registered
TSF Emeritus
20,461 Posts
Hello and welcome to TSF!

It looks like that your computer is still infected.

The Networking Forums cannot assist you with this issue. The security team can help you with this. Please follow this pre-posting process outlined:

http://www.techsupportforum.com/f50...-posting-for-malware-removal-help-305963.html

After running through all the steps, you shall have a proper set of logs. Please post them in a new topic in the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help.

Please note that the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help forum is extremely busy, and it may take a while to receive a reply.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for directing me in the right direction on how to post things. I am new to this and I was in a hurry to fix this problem (still am...). I will follow your instructions right now.

Again, thank you so much.

Your friend,
randyhammm1.:smile:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.