Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I just installed wireless (linksys router w/ Netgear adapter) on my computer, and now, some pages won't fully open. For example, rottentomatoes.com is acting kinda screwy for me. The majority of the page will load, but some parts of it won't. For example, I see most of the images, but not all the tomatoes will load on the left side of the page. I've tried accessing this page with IE, Firefox, and Netscape, and I pretty much get the same thing. I've deleted my temp. files, my cookies, everything. Our other computer, which is not wireless, connects perfectly to rottentomatoes.

Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks,

Nick

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey again. Another example of my problem would be with myspace.com. If you click "view all friends," only a few out of about 30 actually show up.

Thanks,

Nick

·
Registered
1 Posts
OMG I have the same problem, my myspace won't load any pictures of any sort. Sometimes the page will load if I refresh but barely ever. I also have another profile on mindviz that I never use but I checked that and the same thing, no pictures and I also noticed the top bar was missing everything. I hope its not some Myspace virus crap. But I've done everything I can to fix this and its starting to irritate me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.