Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there,

I have an M11x laptop and I've frustratingly been trying to figure out how to turn off Window 7 Home Edition's digital driver signature check when I try installing drivers for my new Numark Virtual Vinyl product. It says it can't install because it doesn't recognize the signature. I went online to do some research and apparently Numark has released the 64 bit drivers (I have 64 bit Windows 7) as a beta version; however, I've seen other people on forums have success with installing the drivers to their 64 bit by holding down F8 when they restart their Windows 7, which will bring up a boot options to where you can turn off this feature.

When I try holding down F8 on mine, it just BEEPS really loud at me and won't bring up an menu and then just goes through it's regular startup. I do have an F12 option which will bring up boot options but there's no option via that method to turn off the digital signature check. After this didn't work, I also tried another method I read about via google where you could disable the check by putting in a code in the cmd window putting your computer into 'safe mode', which I tried as well and still had no success with this method either!

Are there any tech wizards out there who would know how to disable Windows from doing a driver sig check on these particular drivers? (Numark Virtual Vinyl 64 bit drivers)

PLease please if so, drop me a line! I really want to use my product!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Windows 7 Home Edition Digital Driver Signature Check! Ugh! How to turn it off???

OMG!! I LOVE you jcgriff!! It worked!! You don't know how bad I want to hug you right now lmao!! sooooooo awesome, it totally brought up the menu when I tapped it and I just hit enter on the Digital Driver Signature disable and once I checked my drivers in device manager VOILA! no more stupid exclamation mark!! Opened my Numark product and BAM, it works!! :)

DUDE. YOU RULE. THANKS!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.