Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help!

OK, so I opened my computer this morning and found these really weird stripe distortions all over my screen, they look like this (they're worse in real life):

This is frustrating the crap out of me! :banghead:

I've tried everything - looking for viruses, updating software, wiggling the display plug... everything! Still, nothing changes. I don't know what's going on! :confused:

Thanks for your help.

·
TSF Emeritus
15,080 Posts
Re: Weird Pixelated Stripes on Monitor - Unsure Cause

Hello Hazzardworks

Do you mean on the wallpaper itself? The picture just looks very pixelated, meaning it was stretch out alot larger than its original size

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Agh! The picture is different! Yesterday, I swear when I upload the screenshot, it looked exactly like what was happening! But now, after the distortions are gone from my computer, the screenshot remains normal... every morning when I open my computer this happens, then I just reboot it and it's fine. I don't know what's going on!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

AH! I think I've found a solution... or at least the problem.

I have a program that uses the graphics driver, and it seems if I leave the program on over night the program crashes an makes my screen go all weird. No, the program isn't torrented... it's a perfectly legal version of "minecraft". I don't know why it's doing what it's doing, but I'll just close it before I go to sleep. Thanks for your help!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.