Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys i would like to upgrade my inlet Pentium d(r)R 3.00ghz 32 bit,, to inlet Pentium duel core 3.6ghz 64 bit
now i have 2 questions in this method can i upgrade my cpu to 64 bit
if yes how much difference will it bring to my pc performance ?
here is the detail of my motherboard and you reply and attention wail be so much appreciated

ConRoe1333-DVI/H

LGA 775 for Intel® Dual Core Core™ 2 Extreme / Core™ 2 Duo / Pentium® Dual Core / Celeron®, supporting Dual Core Wolfdale processors
Intel® 945G Chipset
Compatible with all FSB1333/1066/800/533MHz CPUs except Quad Core
Supports Dual Channel DDRII667/533 x 4 DIMM slots with max. capacity up to 4GB
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 950, DirectX 9.0 and Max. shared memory 224MB
1 x PCI Express x16 slot
Hybrid Booster - Safe Overclocking Technology
Untied Overclocking : During overclocking, FSB enjoys better margin due to fixed PCIE/ PCI Buses
Dual VGA Output: Support D-Sub and DVI-D ports with DVI Graphics-HDCP card by independent display controllers
Supports HDCP function with DVI Graphics-HDCP card, to enjoy better quality with High Definition HDCP Encryption contents
Supports PCIE Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
4 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors
vel HD Audio (ALC888 Audio Codec)
Windows® Vista™ Premium 2007 Logo Ready
Free Bundle: 1 x DVI Graphics-HDCP card
HD 8CH I/O: 4 ready-to-use USB Ports, HD 7.1 channel audio jacks

thank you so much:4-dontkno

·
Registered
25,116 Posts

·
Emeritus
51,675 Posts
Re: Upgrading my CPU HELP!!!

Your present CPU is 64Bit capable.
If you want to upgrade the CPU, linderman's suggestion for the E8400 or E8500 would be a good option.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Hello guys thank you so much for your replys i really appreciate your cope,, i got the fully understanding from you guys, one last question can i upgrade to any amd cpu if yes what would you suggest???

once again thanksssssssssssssssssssssss

·
Registered
25,116 Posts

you cant upgrade to ANY AMD cpu; you must upgrade to an Intel cpu / see the cpu list I linked in post # 2

you must choose a cpu from that list; as I suggested the E8400 or E8500 would be very good choices

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

hi sir thanks so much i have seen that and i am following on ebay that cpu .. can you tell me how big different will it bring to my pc after upgrading it i want to understand that what different will come to pc after upgrading my cpu please write me ok thanksssssssssssssss

·
Registered
25,116 Posts

you will see a very nice performance improvement over the pentium D / the E8400 processes alot more data per clock cycle than pentium D / you will not be disappointed

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

thank you very much sir very helpfull

thanksssssssssssssssssssss

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.