Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi folks

I am having issues with the mouse pointer in the game 'The Last Remnant' :( For some reason, my mouse cursor doesn't appear on the screen. If I have to choose the main screen options I have to use the arrow keys or use my mouse's scroll wheel and select the option and then hit the enter key. I hope someone here will have a clue about whats happening. I have a core2duo 2.2, 2 GB RAM, 8600 GT with an AOC 716 Sw widescreen monitor. Please do help.
Oh yes I have tried the simple stuff like changing screen res, fiddling with game options, setting graphics to low etc *sniffle*

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: The Last Remnant

Sorry for taking up your time, guys, I just had to fiddle around with the game options to set it to work on keyboard but the game still uses the mouse for moving the camera and such. For me, the whole control system is a mess so I am removing the durn thing. :4-dontkno

·
TSF Team, Emeritus
9,133 Posts
Re: The Last Remnant

You could enable vSync, but seeing as you don't want to play the game anymore, please go under ' Thread Tools ' and mark the thread as solved

·
TSF Team, Emeritus
9,133 Posts
Virtual Synchronisation is what it is, basically means that it forces the game to work with your monitor and work at the same speed as the monitor's refresh rate.

·
TSF Team, Emeritus
9,133 Posts
No problem, oh and I saw a review of this game in the latest PC Gamer magazine, and I agree, the control scheme and the HUD is horrible...... But I still think I'd want to get it because I love long cutscenes and JRPG's....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.