Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,
im ragu i am using windows xp home edition ,one day my pc's integrated display driver has gone so i replaced it with agp card not a graphics card thats wat the vendor said to me.after that all works nice but when i move my mouse to the right side of the screen the mouse wil disappears and its goingon like continuing with one more screen and after i move the mouse to left i moved like 2 or 3 times on left to see my mouse get appearing.

Also i like to play d games,while on the game if i unfortunately clicl on the right side of mouse the game was getting unselected like another windows explorer selected,i took a screen shot of a game and pasted in on mspaint when i pasted i see the picture i took screenshot on the left and the desktop wallpaper on the rightside which was continious with the screenshot i takes.

And i used upgrade my Windows media player to 11 and when i starts it i heared only the songs was playing but not see the WMP11 that i was starts i just saw the desktop.

plz help me with this.Thankyou.

·
TSF Enthusiast
908 Posts
Re: screen

Right-click:

Desktop>Properties>SETTINGS>

Then untick the "EXTEND MY WINDOWS DESKTOP ONTO THIS MONITOR".

That should fix ya! :grin:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

tyvm it works,but i was using vga card so the plug and play monitor is the defualt option and it dont have that option to uncheck it the extend the windows (i mean it grayed out)so i changed it to defualt monitor option and unchecked it ,and when i apply my colour settings changed to 16bit.so i canceled it and choose back the plug and play option again,but my monitor was fit on a screen.idk how it happens but my problems solved :).anyyways ty : )

·
TSF Enthusiast
908 Posts

Nice one! Another happy customer! :grin:

Please remember to mark this thread as solved, as seen below:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.