Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some assistance in understanding an email issue I have company with a SBS2003 server with exchange installed.I have got one user who has a AD account with his email directed to him.When I double click on the user in AD I can see his email address with no problem. The bit I am trying to get my head round is he also recieves email from another email account that is directed to his inbox. His email address is [email protected] his secondary email address is [email protected] the secondary email address is hard to track down though. Looking in AD there is no user called purchasing and on the username account in AD there is only a primary email account listed and no secondary account.i have been struggling all day trying to understand how this is being directed to his station. Hope I have explained OK but any questions please reply.Who is clever enough to point me in the right direction.

regards Dave

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: sbs2003 understanding email

Sorry this post has been resolved bein new to SBS2003 I failed to check all tabs in the users account.The secondry account was in there and I feel dumb.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.