Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Initially I hesitated about posting this thread here since the problem occur in my virtualpc windows 95 on my real pc winXP, but I thought RUNTIME ERROR problem is faced by all version of Windows, so I posted it here. I apologize for the inconvenience if it really does so.

I share a program (the whole bunch of files in a folder) to my virtual pc win95 from my host pc winXP. After that I tried to open the program from my virtual pc, then it says an Olepro32.dll file was missing (note: I was shocked since I don't need this file to run this program in my host PCwinXP,but it suddenly ask me here in virtual pcwin95 to run this program), so I just simply downloaded this particular file from internet and intend to put it in into the program's folder to fix this problem. After putting it into the folder, now the program supposed to be run smoothly. As I click on the program icon again(the exe. file,I assume it is understood), a small warning Window pops up, saying this : Run-time error '48'. Error in loading DLL.

What should I do now? Is this problem have anything related to the dll file I previously put in? OR it is purely another promblem?

PS: It is absolutely WEIRD, I don't need this dll file to run the program on my host pc but it is needed in my virtual pc.....Why it is so?

Thank you so much.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.