Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Sorry to be a bother. I looked in the Windows SP 3 page, but couldn't find the answer I was looking for. My computer has absolutely no sound, even with it's speakers, since we switched operating systems to Windows XP SP3. It has a yellow question mark next to video controller and enternet controller, and it says the video controller is not installed. How can I install it?"

·
Registered
7 Posts
"Forgive me, but I have little Idea what you just said. I should mention that I know little about computers."

"Are you talking about the disk that has the operating system on it? If so, I've already tried to install it from the disk, but it can't seem to find it. on the disk."

·
Premium Member
77,999 Posts
Re: Please help me!!!

go to the makers site and to the d/load page for your computer and look for the drivers there
it sounds like you are talking about a restore disk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

"Okay. Here it is."

Main board- Intel D865GLC
Chipset- Intel i865PE
Processor- Intel Pentium 4 @ 2800 MHz
Physical memory- 512 MB (2x 256 DDR -SDRAM)
Video Card- Intel Corporation 82865G Integrated Graphics Device
Hard Disk- ST340014A (40 GB)
CD-Rom Drive- LITE-ON LTR-52327S
Network Card- 3COM Corp, Networking Division 3C905C-TX Fast Etherlink for PC Management NIC
Network Card- Intel Corporation PRO/100 VE Network Connection
Operating System- Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.01.2600 Service Pack 3
DirectX- Version 9.0c

"That's all of it."

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

"Sorry about that. It was the computer I was on at the time. I downloaded it, and with the help of my friend, got the sound working! thanks alot, and i'm sorry if I caused trouble."

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.