Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya All

Recently my PC has been freezing whilst on net, this morning it loaded up as normal and I clicked the launch button for net and nothing happened, it just froze and became unresponsive so I had to power off and reboot.
Tried it again, did same. On reloading no errors came up about windows. This time I ran C/Cleaner to clear crap down and relaunched net. Seemed okay for 20 mins then all froze again, full reboot, again. Ran Malwarebytes and full Bullguard Virus scan, nothing.

Windows XP SP3
Browsers used - Google Chrome & Mozilla Firefox
All updates are up to date.

Ta
Di

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: PC freezing, non responsive programs

Hiya All

Recently my PC has been freezing whilst on net, this morning it loaded up as normal and I clicked the launch button for net and nothing happened, it just froze and became unresponsive so I had to power off and reboot.
Tried it again, did same. On reloading no errors came up about windows. This time I ran C/Cleaner to clear crap down and relaunched net. Seemed okay for 20 mins then all froze again, full reboot, again. Ran Malwarebytes and full Bullguard Virus scan, nothing.

Windows XP SP3
Browsers used - Google Chrome & Mozilla Firefox
All updates are up to date.

Ta
Di
Furthermore tried system restore this morning and it won't even open, now won't shut down so have to power off?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.