Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello :)

i have a problem with my computer, when something runs in full screen, the computer freezes, so i cant press anything with my mouse. But the keyboard works just fine :normal: This happens very often when I'm playing Warcraft 3, but it also happens when i use my browser(Opera)

I'm not sure if it is the mouse, but i have the same problem on my laptop aswell :4-dontkno When i run Warcraft 3 and start a game, the laptop freezes and i cant press anything, except for the keyboard. I've tried to press on the touch-pad too but nothing happens. i have other games like Crysis 2, but the problem does not occur in those type of games, its just Warcraft 3 and some times my browser.

I have a logitech G5 gaming mouse and a Logitech G11 gaming keyboard. My computers are good and they are meant for gaming. on my desktop PC i have Windows vista SP2 and on my laptop i have windows 7, they both are Home premium.

Does anyone have a clue? it would be greatly appreciated!
Thx :grin:

·
Team Manager, Gaming
7,320 Posts
Re: Pc Freezes all the time! Warcraft 3

Hello and welcome to TSF
if the problem occurs on both Laptop and PC using the same mouse, it's indeed the mouse that's causing the problem
try to update your Mouse Driver to the latest version
this is the driver page for the G5 Laser Mouse:
G5 Laser Mouse
just choose your OS and download the drivers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.