Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I having a copy of windows 7 files in my computer.. But i having a problem when i wanted to burn a windows files and make it bootable.. anyone can help me? i wasted 3 dvd :sad:..

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Re: Make bootable windows 7 dvd problem..

Pretty sure you cant make a bootable windows 7 install disc from files on your pc.

If you have downloaded a legal windows 7 iso then its as easy as burning it to the disc.

If you dont have an iso file you will need to buy an os install disc or borrow one from someone else.

You also need a serial key.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

even i convert the files into .iso also cannt make it bootable? i using MagicIsSO

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

i get mine one from friend.. but i didnt burn it, i'm only copy and paste the files inside it.. so any other way that i can do?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

its there dont have any burner that can make it bootable..?? i'm looking forward for it google, and follow the step still didnt work.. maybe theres problem with the bootsector?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

i tried to convert the windows files into .iso using magicIso, and i loaded the bootable image from my win7 folder that called "ETFBOOT".. I'm pretty sure that it gonna bootable after i burned the dvd since the setting is bootable.. but after i burn and and try to run the dvd by restarting my laptop, its stuck at boot screen.. the black screen is only show me this symbol " - " and its keep blinking non stop.. As i know worked bootable windows dvd it will show this notice "Press any key to continue" right?, but it didnt. It only show this symbol " - " and it didnt stop until i remove my dvd..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.