Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.

New to TSF and having a problem with IE7 on Vista SP1.

The version of IE is 7.0.6001.18000

I've been having problems with IE not loading a page completely, or at all sometimes. I'll have to refresh the page anywhere between 3 - 10 times before the page will load, sometimes more than 10 times. One example I can think of is when I try to hit Netflix. The page will come up and allow me to login. But after the login, the home page will display a bunch of red x's where the pics of movies should be. Even some of the interface buttons have trouble loading. No amount of refreshes will correct this problem. My wife also has trouble viewing images on MySpace. Attached is a screenshot of the IE error I get. I've tried a System Restore, but that hasn't worked. I've also tried installing Firefox, but the problem occurs there too. Toolbarcop won't run on my PC, so I'm unable to post that information here. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :confused:

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Re: IE7 Cannot Display the Webpage

I've tried both and they've both had the same problems.

It does begin to look like something other than IE, maybe OS related. I'm at a loss though. Don't know where to look. Maybe the modem, like Digifiend suggested?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: IE7 Cannot Display the Webpage

Fixed! :grin: Looks like the problem was my modem. I reset it and my wireless router and IE is working ok now, as are Firefox and Opera. Thanks for the tip Digifiend! :wave:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.