Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im newbie here. i have a problem with my Computer Asus P4P800 SE. during hot time or summer it crash or rapidly off or quickly totally off when i play the games (any games like mohaa or NBA2008 or rED Alert and general.). but when during night its ok and no hussle with the games. but when the time between 9am to 4pm it crash after 15 minutes, and when i try to power on it, it cannot power on even if a past for 20 minutes and when i try to remove the 4 wire or ATX12V1 it power up but no display but when i put it back it cannot power up. but when i unlug it to AVR, then plug it again it will power up..

i try to replace the video card but doesn't happen.
i try to replace Ram memory but doesn't happen.
i try to replace harddisk but doesn't happen.
i try to replace Processor but does'nt happen.

i never try to replace PSU.

Anyone know how to solve this problem?

here is the temperature reading on bios 54c on CPU

and here is the reading on Everest. i read it during Night time..

Field Value
Sensor Properties
Sensor Type Winbond W83627THF (ISA 290h)
Motherboard Name Asus P4C800 / P4P800 / P4P8X

Temperatures
Motherboard 37 °C (99 °F)
CPU 37 °C (99 °F)
Seagate ST3160215A 42 °C (108 °F)

Cooling Fans
CPU 2657 RPM

Voltage Values
CPU Core 1.55 V
+3.3 V 3.31 V
+5 V 5.03 V
+12 V 11.98 V
+5 V Standby 5.06 V
Debug Info F FF 7F FF
Debug Info T 37 37 208
Debug Info V 63 C5 CF BB FF B4 04 (03)

thanks in advance.

·
Global Moderator
42,350 Posts
Re: HELP Pls. ASUS P4P800 SE Crash when play the games

i try to replace the video card but doesn't happen.
i try to replace Ram memory but doesn't happen.
i try to replace harddisk but doesn't happen.
i try to replace Processor but does'nt happen.
Turn off the computer and open the side, blow out all fans with compressed air. Start computer and make sure all fans are spinning. Your HDD is running a little hot, this could mean it is on it's last legs. You say you replaced hardware but it doesn't happen. What does that mean, did you replace the hardware or not? What doesn't happen?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Turn off the computer and open the side, blow out all fans with compressed air. Start computer and make sure all fans are spinning. Your HDD is running a little hot, this could mean it is on it's last legs. You say you replaced hardware but it doesn't happen. What does that mean, did you replace the hardware or not? What doesn't happen?
Thanks for response!!!!!!!!

i already remove the side cover. i mean for "doesn't happen" is "no effect" or "still crash" when i try to replace the video card, ram, harddisk and processor. i try to disable the "thermal control" from the bios but still crash when i play the games during hot time.

i have only tree fan. one is for processor and the other is for back case and PSU. All fan was spinning, i already clean the fan and heat sink but still crash, i already reseated the video card and ram but still crash, i put the thermal compound on Processor but still crash, i try to place a stand fan or home fan to the side of cpu but still crash. only one thing that i have no change is PSU. is it posible PSU Problem?

few months ago my computer was running ok and no hussle. but last two weeks i face this problem.

sorry for my english!!

thanks im advance!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

"Here is the temperature and other info during day at 10:00 AM, when i play the game..

Field Value
Sensor Properties
Sensor Type Winbond W83627THF (ISA 290h)
Motherboard Name Asus P4C800 / P4P800 / P4P8X

Temperatures
Motherboard 41 °C (106 °F)
CPU 51 °C (124 °F)
Seagate ST3160215A 45 °C (113 °F)

Cooling Fans
CPU 3013 RPM

Voltage Values
CPU Core 1.49 V
+3.3 V 3.28 V
+5 V 5.03 V
+12 V 11.67 V
+5 V Standby 5.06 V
Debug Info F FF 70 FF
Debug Info T 41 51 209
Debug Info V 5F C0 CD BB FF B4 00 (03)

·
Registered
2,973 Posts

Could be a power issue. So this ONLY happens when you play games? You can leave the computer idle for hours or surf the web, etc.... and it will be fine?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Could be a power issue. So this ONLY happens when you play games? You can leave the computer idle for hours or surf the web, etc.... and it will be fine?
yes it was fine when the idle or surf the web even whole day. no hussle when the hot time. but when i play the games after 30 seconds to 5 minutes it was crashed and totally off even though there was a home fan at side of panel. i hope The problem is PSU Than Mother board. because most cheapest the PSU than motherboard. what do you think what was the problem of my PC?

Thank you sir for your response!!

·
Registered
2,973 Posts

Well since you said you already replaced the other devices which might be causing the issue, it really comes down to either the PSU or MB. What's the wattage rating for your PSU?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Well since you said you already replaced the other devices which might be causing the issue, it really comes down to either the PSU or MB. What's the wattage rating for your PSU?
the wattage of my PSU is 550watts..
i wish the defective is PSU.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

replace the power supply when you game the 12v line has a big drop

you don't have a demanding system this one should suffice

Newegg.com - CORSAIR Builder Series CX430 V2 430W ATX12V v2.3 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply
yes i will try to replce PSU. i think the problem is ATX12V1 because after crash it cannot power up. but when i remove the ATX12V1 it will power up but no display. but when i put it back it cannot power up. but until the processor was cold it will power up..

thanks sir!!

i will feed back aftyer i buy a PSU..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Please close this thread i finally solved the problem.. i replace the PSU and it work..

thanks to all!!

·
Global Moderator
42,350 Posts

You can mark this thread Solved in the Thread Tools at the Top

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.