Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!!

I found an Ipod today while walking on the park, 20G and after some research I was able to know that is a 4 gen monochrome screen, anyways the reason for that is because the screen is all cracked but it works or at least I was able to listen some music untill the battery (I hope!!!) died.

So if anybody could be so kind and tell me what do I need so I can get it to work, of course besides getting a new screen.

Thx.

Fen

·
Registered
34 Posts
You should turn it in the lost and found, unless you found in a weird place like a desert of freeway. Seriously, the person who lost it is probably very sad loosing 300$

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1- It's a public park, Where is the lost and found???
2- It's in such a shape I really doubt that person ever really care about it.
3- I'll wait to seeif someone left messages regarding this iPod along the park.
4- What else can I do about it???

Fen :4-thatsba

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
Go to google.com and type ipod parts. There are places that sell ipod parts and others that will repair it for you if you want.

I think you should call the Park headquarters and just report you found it. If no one is looking for it, I guess you are right. I just find it hard to believe someone just tossed the ipod when it stopped working. I guess they have more money than sense. :laugh:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OMG, I just found that the screen may cost around $165, kinda costly, anyways, having this as a fact I think is better to c if somebody is looking for it,besides since it's out of power (or at least I hope is that!!!) I don't know if anything else is broken, and yet I need to know how to actually use it, anyways...1 step at a time, I'll wait for some days.

Fen

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: Found an Ipod but I need help!!!

hello
i need help i just found a ipod 2gb but i need a password to get into it what do i do

T

·
0 Posts
Re: Found an Ipod but I need help!!!

@ntle1995: This forum, is not allowed to help with passwords, or any type of cracking of password, please read the rules

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.