Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Windows 7 is not displaying my drive, It mentions something about Windows 7 can not run these drivers. I have looked everywhere and i can't find any drivers for the SH-S20J, I have found a program to upgrade your firmware but you need your drive to be detectable first.

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: DVD Drive not found (SH-S20J) Windows 7

I have done the troubleshooting and it just says the same thing, How do i disable the filters also i have done the device manager before and still does not work. After the TroubleShooting i have a drive E: but it just says CD Drive and does not read any disks. I think it just created a blank E:

·
Premium Member
77,999 Posts

The software for this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have problems with Windows. Contact the hardware vendor for a new driver. (Code 48)

uninstall and reinstall your burning software

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

The drive works fine, It worked fine on Windows XP and Vista. Soon as i upgrade to Windows 7 it no longer works. Its detected by the BIOS just the drivers are conflicting?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)

Problem fixed, I thought NTI DriveBackup was something built into the drive but it was a program, strange it would make a conflict like that. Thanks for your help <3

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.