Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I built my computer, and then took it all to bits again, unplugged every component, and then put it back together, and now some system restore thing is being done. And my computer doesnt recognise my graphics card so it looks lame on screen again :-(

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Re: Cant you unplug HDD to mod?

I'm not sure what you are needing help with as you post title and body are confusing, titel and what you wrote. But I'm guessing it's a video problem so here is a few suggestions to try, 1. make sure all power cables are plugged in. If you have a dedicated video card and not intergrated make sure the power connector is plugged in to the card if it has a connector for power.

2. Chech and see if there are any driver conflicts in the system properties, they will look like yellow tri angles. You may need to reintall the video drivers.

We need to know what the specs of your pc to help you better, if you can provide the fallowing info it will help us better.

cpu
motherboard (make/model)
ram (make/model)
video card (make/model)
power supply unit (make/model/wattage)
drives (make/model)

Also a description of the problem you are having.
Thanks

Dan

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks Dan, I don't know what really happened but I just needed to install the GPU drivers again, sorry I didn't check back for a while as I solved the problem and forgot to mark thread as solved.

Thanks for replying

Cheers

Ben

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.