Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a ATI graphics Card I am trying to install into my DELL VOSTRO 200 Mini Tower and I just opened the tower case and it does not look as if it will fit in the slots provided on the bottom. There are four expansion areas on the bottom, but not sure which or were to put car? please help i need this for tomorrow.

·
Happy to support TSF!
7,263 Posts
Re: ATI Graphics card

Hi DeliveryDude, welcome to TSF..

are you sure the card is the correct interface for your motherboard?

What model graphics card is it and what motherboard is in your PC?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

i'm not sure,,the card was a gift not in the box but said it was new , there are a couple stickers on the back with serial #'s maybe this is it(R9550 256M DDR AGP VGA/TVO/DVI-I and the motherboard i am not sure but I have the tower open can u tell me where to look

·
Happy to support TSF!
7,263 Posts

Use CPU-Z to find out the motherboard make/model:
http://www.cpuid.com/cpuz.php

It's a freeware application that does not require installation...all you need to do is run it and select the mainboard tab then post the details in your next reply.

Is this the graphics card?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

i am on a different computer but know it is a Intel Duo core Vost 200 PDC MT E2200(2.20GHZ)

·
Happy to support TSF!
7,263 Posts

maybe this is it
INTERGRATED INTEL GMA3100, MNTW/SLTW
That looks like the onboard graphics card.....if you have a product manual for the pc, it should let you know the motherboard make in there somewhere.

I'll do some digging on the pc make/model.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

sorry, i closed out were i was just got back,,,,looking in the tower it is similar to your picture but not the same,,mine looks like has less

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.