Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello.

Now, I have been having a lot of problems with Windows Media Player 11 concerning album art. Small thumbnails aren't made for list view (they used to be) and sometimes the album art doesn't even show at all on my Sansa Fuze when I sync them, even though I have set it in Windows Media Player. Now, please do not give me advice on how to fix this problem, I have tried for too long, and I just want to switch to something.

The main thing is, I love how WMP automatically re-sizes all of your album art to 200x200 so they are all consistent. Every program I've tried so far (Winamp, MediaMonkey, MP3-tag, and some program with Jukebox in it) does not automatically re-size the art. Does anyone know a good program that automatically re-sizes album art?

EDIT:
Actually, I may know the problem for WMP11. My Sansa, out of nowhere, could not be recognized by my computer, so I had to put it on MSC mode, which reads it as a standard flash drive. Is there a way I can have my computer read my Sansa on "Auto-Detect" mode again?

Thanks,
Goomba.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you know if there's a way to set the drive back to its factory defaults?
I apologize for the late reply.

Yes, I have done that and I have also formatted it as well. Just now I put a whole Telepopmusik album on my, and about four of those fourteen songs appear without the album art.

I believe the problem is just Windows Media Player, and I want to try another program. (Remember, I would like it if it had all album art to a default size for consistancy.)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.