Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just today I've begun to have some issues with keyboard hotkeys that I have no idea on how they have arisen. So far, I have noticed 2 seperate issues, but there are likely more, but I've been searching all day and have looked through everything in an attempt to find a similar issue, but I haven't been able to find anything of the sort. :4-dontkno
Anyhow, it seems that whenever the keys A or Z are pushed, the keys make the playback control on the Sounds and Audio Devices to increase (Z Key) or Decrease (A Key) volume whenever they are pushed. This is an issue because it constantly increases and decreases the volume as I do anything, and I cannot seem to find a reason. I have also realized that the TAB key is closing browsers whenever it is pressed, which is also a huge problem. Since most forms and when you write you need the tab key, it presents a large problem, especially since it acts like the key sequence Alt-F4, so it closes out of any program/browser.
If I find any more anomalies I'll add them, but I was wondering if there is any logical reasoning behind it. All I have done since it was working normally yesterday was a few automatic updates that occurred overnight, and I don't believe they should have had any effect. Any more info that'd help I'll be glad to add, thanks. Just don't like to get too wordy without the necessity.
-Java
(And my volume is now off :rolleyes:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.