Tech Support banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out of nowhere, it just stopped working. When I try to run the program I get a message saying it's been removed or failed =/
When I went to the Device Manager, the "Imaging Devices" is gone :(

I tried finding the driver on the Toshiba website, but Imaging Devices is not a searchable option!
Model Content Page

I don't know what to do!! :4-dontkno
HELP ME! :sigh:

·
Networking Team |Tech
4,117 Posts
Hi ChristyBelieve,

Try downloading the "Toshiba Service Station" program and install it on your computer. Run the program and see if it detects or sees any drivers for your Webcam.

Model Content Page

Hope everything works out well for you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
try moving the screen to full open position and back do you here a sound like when you plug in a usb item?
Actually, now that I think of it, I did hear that when I closed my laptop (while it was on) I don't have any USBs plugged in, but I didn't think much of it. What could be going on?

·
Moderator Hardware Team
13,691 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the cam is on top of screen cable has to get to bottom though the hinge area and it can weaken the cable from opening and closing lid alot. are you under warranty? here is a guide to help you out to check the connection of the web cam.
how to Disassemble and repair manual for Toshiba Satellite A305 A305D A300 A300D - iphone nokia samsung sony HTC motorola - dissessamble repair service manual guide
Ohhhh I understand what you mean! And you are certainly correct! I tilted my screen down and heard the pluggin IN noise, lifted it back up and it did the unplug noise! This is quite sad :(

So I can connect it again manually? Sounds scary!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.