Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just tried to send a document to an old CD that had plenty of space left and it wouldn't allow it. Then I placed in a new CD and it burned and I took out but thought I should check as can't afford a new disk for every document nor do I have the space. I tried to send another document and it wouldn't send to this new CD with only one document on it.
Is there something I need to do to allow it to accept more than one burning that is different from XP?
Also, can I send documents/photographs to a DVD, and if so, any different from CD? (I tried it once with XP and wouldn't burn onto DVD - but hear that they have more space - and it was a DVD/CD write drive.)
Also, with XP could send to the DVD/CD drive to burn but could burn later when several documents, but it wouldn't do that with Vista - is there a way to change this?
Thank you.

·
Registered
404 Posts
a cd usually as 700mb space wereas a dvd as 4.7gb space which as you can see is about 5+ times greater, once you burn something to a cd or dvd you can not add anything later, so you have to put all the things that need burning into a folder and burn when you have enough to fill the disc. and you need a dvd writer on your pc to burn dvd's. otherwise only cd's can be used.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.